- Donations for Darren Wilson mysteriously halt after reaching over $400K. Darren Wilson Gofundme page officially shut down!!!
- The “Support Darren Wilson” Facebook page is deleting comments about basic financial questions and is urging supporters to petition against the Mike Brown Fund
- Time uses the word “negrophobia” instead of “racism” and compares fear of spiders to fear of black people. Seriously.
- The truth about flash bangs
- Public art on Canfield: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- Video from the March on Ferguson
- Video from DC’s Mike Brown Rally
- 10 people from the Lost Voices organization are living in tents (x) until there is justice for Mike Brown
- Mike Brown’s family asks for 4 1/2 minutes of silence tomorrow instead of highway protest
Does anyone understand how hard it is to be happy so much
sorry white people but if you dont support mike brown & the people of fergusons’ protests in 2014 you probably wouldnt have supported abolition in the 1800s or civil rights movements in the 1960s & having the ability to recognize something as morally justified in hindsight something that has already been accepted by the mainstream as morally justified is nice for u but on all practical levels useless to everyone else
Bi erasure is an all too pernicious issue and one that’s seldom covered in mainstream media. Even today, people (whether straight or otherwise) still get confused and persist in treating bisexuals as if they’re straight or gay depending on the gender of their partner. This bi erasure in turn contributes to discrimination, with reports of biphobia (and shouts of "breeder", particularly directed at bisexuals of colour) occurring this year at pride festivals worldwide. If bisexuals can’t even feel included at Pride, where are the safe spaces?
This article in the Advocate gives a refreshing, all too rare serious look at how bisexual people can get forgotten in the fight for marriage equality.
housing should be a basic a human right.
people shouldn’t have to “earn” a roof over their heads so that they don’t die in the streets.
Bohemian Rhapsody is no one’s favorite song, but also everyone’s favorite song. Like, when someone asks what your favorite song is you never say Bohemian Rhapsody but when it starts playing on the radio I am pretty sure you crank it up and belt out every single lyric and you don’t even care you’re so proud.
I’m real tired of seeing skinny white kids painted as THE AVERAGE QUEER. Like please show me a curvy Indian agender kid from Brooklyn, a hispanic lesbian and her black girlfriend. A trans demisexual dude from Korea. GIVE ME SOMETHING OTHER THAN LANKY PALE PEOPLE WITH COLORFUL HAIR PLEASE GOD.
I will never stop linking to this article: Black People Make Up Largest Share of LGBT Community
Let’s stop pretending otherwise, OK Media?